The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. It is 34 and sunny out today with just a bit of wind. We are mostly stay at homes today and will run around again tomorrow. At least that is the plan now. Have a good one. Wannabe

2. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It was a stay at home morning for us. It's sunny and warm and breezy. dr did laundry and I cleaned house. Have a nice day. dooley

3. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning, another 8 inches, 20 cm of snow out there. Temps are nearing 1.5C/35F and it's still snowing. I need to take that snowblower for a walk again this morning.

Friday is normally a quiet, peaceful day here, so I'll just get the noise over with and start enjoying myself. It's Friday after all. Have fun!

4. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Gooood morning / afternoon to one and all at GardenStew. We have a crisp, clear sky this morning and it is in a word, nippy. Hope it's nice wherever you are :D

Current temps: -3 deg C / 27 deg F - Clear Sky

Have a fun Friday!

Advertisement
  5. Penny

Penny Young Pine

Good morning everyone,

Its currently -15 and we had snow over night, supposed to be nice this weekend, i sure hope so~!

6. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Friday morning all. Currently -10°C and clear. No snow here, but yesterday's rain has frozen over leaving everything a big sheet of ice.
    Off to do some errands today.
    Have a great day all :)

7. Palm Tree

Palm Tree Young Pine

Hello all stewbies.

THis is going to be a great day - I just feel it.
    Hope you all feel this way too. Whatever teh circumstances - make the best of it and try to see the silver lining around every cloud.

Gosh, I just realized - I must sound weird today. Well it is sort of a weird day here.
    My day started off with cloud cover - my team the Cape Cobras, lost the semi-finals (first leg though) to the Nashua Dolphins and I woke up with mixed feelings today. Now the clouds are all gone and the sun is shining and the temps is 28 degree C.
    It can only get better. :stew1: Have a good day everyone

8. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. Overcast and cool and we had snow last night. Oops, the sun just appeared but probably not for long. Have a good day. Wannabe

9. Netty

Good Saturday afternoon all. Currently -1°C and sunny.
    My morning routine is all out of wack...no Gardenstew to get me going today. It's back now so all is well :)
    Have a great day all.

10. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. Cold front moved thru last night so the temps are back down to typical February weather for a few days.

Randy and I are going away for a couple of days. Just down the road to our favorite hide-away for two nights of cable TV, the Daytona 500 tomorrow.
    No cooking, except for the microwave meals we are taking with us and definitely no dishes to wash.

11. Jewell

Jewell Incorrigible Gardener Plants Contributor

Puget Sound Region of the Pacific NW,Zone7b
    Sounds like the world is warming up. Great morning with pink skies, and snow has melted. A warm 40 degrees F. Enjoyed heart shaped pancakes and a pink sky at dawn.

12. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning, all. It's grey and mildish outside. +2C/36F and the snow's melting. I'm sort of hoping it won't disappear just yet, since we only got it earlier this week. *sigh*

I'm off to see if there's a field we can gallop in. Would be just the thing on a slow Sunday.

Enjoy your day, all.

13. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning / afternoon to you all. Snow is almost off the ground here, it was nice while it lasted. Otherwise it's a chilly, calm, overcast day.

Current temps: -1 deg C / 30 deg F - Overcast

Have a fab Sunday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #163 Poll

14. Netty

Good Sunday morning all. Currently -11°C and sunny. The next 2 days will be cool but sunny so I'd like to spend them outside.
    I have a very excited 5 year old here who just can't wait to go to her friends birthday party today. "Is it time to go yet?" I hope 10:30 comes quickly for my own sanity!
    Have a great day all :)

15. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good morning from the North Woods, We are finally back to some normal weather. We've come from the bitter cold, to the abnormally warm, and now back to normal. 10 F (-12 C) this morning and the new snow has made everything white again after the melting and all the dirty looking snow banks. The light fluffy stuff has covered all the seeds that the birds have spread about, and the Squirrels are back to burrowing into it looking for their breakfast. Keep looking up, spring is only 2 months away.
    Tom