The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Gray and cloudy here today! Only to be in 60's after several days of 70's. I think I prefer the 70's. Glenda and neighbor Bob are coming for supper. dooley

2. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. Overcast and cool this morning but overall the weather is warming up slowly. It looks like spring may be on its way. Have a good Sunday. Wannabe

3. Palm Tree

Palm Tree Young Pine

Good morning everyone
    I hope you all had a lovely, safe weekend.
    I just came in from doing my daily jog and will now enjoy some coffee and Stewing on GardenStew.
    Temps is just about hitting 26C now and will probably go much higher as the day progresses.
    Have a great day. :)

4. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning, we've got 3C/37F and rain. Our lovely snow is disappearing fast now. And we only just got it too.

I'm doing some tidying-up today, and have to go and find my skis. Wonder where I've put them.

Enjoy the Monday all. :stew2:

Advertisement
  5. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Monday morning all. Currently -9°c and sunny with clear skies. It's going to be a beautiful day!
    Today is "Family Day"...a new holiday the government started just last year. We will probably spend a good part of the day skating.
    Have a great day all :)

6. cuatro-gatos

cuatro-gatos In Flower

Happy Monday! It's currently 50 degrees F and rainy.
    We are home on holiday today and will be going bowling later. Perhaps we will slip on the rubber boots and splash about also. What the heck - you don't want to waste a good puddle!
    Have a good one!

7. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good morning from Wisconsin's wonderful North Woods. There is a hazy bright sky this morning, and a cool 10º F (-12º C). All the tracks in the snow bare evidence to the activities over the night. I sure wish that I had been watching to see them pass, however they pass so quickly and quietly that they are seldom seen. It is comforting to know though, that they come and go, and leave their tracks to say hi.
    Tom

8. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. It is sunny and cool this morning. I have no plans for today so you all have a good one. Wannabe

9. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! Cloudy and cool here today. Chance got to chase a cat this morning. She didn't try to catch it, just chase it out of HER yard. It made three circles of the yard before it got over the fence. Chance is on the alert for more cats. dooley

10. Palm Tree

Palm Tree Young Pine

Good Morning all Stewbies

We are in for yet another hot hot day. Expected temps forecasted 20 to 28 Deg Celsius.

THey finaly got one wild fire extinguished after struggling for two weeks. :-D
    But it just does not stop there - there are always fires startign up and the newest one is on our Cederberg mountain rages and farms in that area. Already damages are estimated at R46m (That is South African currency - at present $1 is worth R8,98 - just to give you an approximate idea of the extent of the damage)
    Worst of all - the fire was started by a careless farmworker who just tossed a burning cigarette butt. :-x

We sure could use cool weather and even snow around here.

11. blackswan

blackswan Seedling

hello from uk grey damp and fairly miserable im afraid, roll on summer :stew1:

12. Penny

Penny Young Pine

Good morning everyone,

Its nice out here, around 0 but calling for that dreades S word later today and its supposed to S (dont want to say the word...LOL) for the next 3!!!!!!

13. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

God Morning. It is overcast and 34 this morning and we have rain or showers in the forecast for later today. Not a good day to be out and abour. Enjoy your day. Wannabe

14. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good afternoon all on a chilly Swedish day. We had another mild snowfall so there is a fresh layer of snow starting to melt away once again. Schoolkids around the country have a free week and the timing is quite perfect with this snow to play with :)

Current temps: -3 deg C / 27 deg F - Clear Sky

Have a terrific Tuesday!

15. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good afternoon all. Currently -1°C and mostly cloudy.
    I've been busy around the house this morning...I've started my spring cleaning.
    Spring cleaning usually takes about 2 weeks. I barely got any done today so it may take me a little longer this year. Where does all the junk come from?