The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. bunkie

bunkie Young Pine

good morning stewbies and happy Christmas Eve! it's 5:30 here and cold at 14F. dark too, except for the Christmas tree lights! :D

have a great day all!

2. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all, thought I would awaken to a light dusting of snow this morning but instead we are getting rain. We need the rain, been a month since we got any but I was hoping for a most solid for of it :rolleyes: Still a chance of flakes later since the temperature is dropping steadily.

We are going to Studio Movie Grill tonight to see Avatar. You order dinner when you get there, they serve it about the time the movie starts and you eat while watching. Just have to make sure the movie you are watching is not going to upset your digestion ;)

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

You're in for a treat Toni :D

4. toni

You were very right Frank. That movie is terrific. We saw it in 3D and it was amazing.

Good morning all. It is officially Christmas day and for the first time since 1926 we have a white christmas. About 2 inches on the ground, very windy and a temp of 26F/3C. Hopefully the wind will dry off the roads overnight, we have to pick up my Mom at 9a.m to be at my oldest daughters around 10ish.

Hope everyone who is celebrating today has a happy and fun day and gets lots of goodies.

Advertisement
  5. Frank

A very Happy Xmas morning to all Stewbies! Going to start the festivities very soon. Hope all who celebrate it have a very special day!

Stew Noticeboard:
    - Vote in Caption Competition #209 DECIDER

6. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning and MERRY CHRISTMAS. It has stopped raining but is very windy but temp is 42. Enjoy your day. wannabe

7. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! The wind and rain have stopped. The sun is shining but it was 29 degs when we got up. It's way too cold here. Have a Merry Christmas everyone. dooley

8. daisybeans

daisybeans Hardy Maple

Merry Christmas everyone!
    Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas, safe travels, and lots of hugs and kisses from family and friends! Here! Here are some from me to you: XXX OOO!!

9. kuntrygal

kuntrygal Texas Rose

Merry Christmas to all! Very cold, but wind has stopped. A beautiful sunny day. Everyone enjoy and be safe.

10. bunkie

bunkie Young Pine

merry christmas stewbies! 14F here with a little bit of sun poking through the clouds!

haave a great day all! :stew2:

11. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Merry Christmas all! I hope Santa was good to everyone. Currently +1°C and very, very windy. The kids are all happily playing with their new things and I am cooking a turkey dinner.
    Have a wonderful day all :)

12. Frank

Good morning to you all. We had a really pleasant Xmas day yesterday and received some nice gifts. Boy was I stuffed!

13. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good morning all. Currently +2°C and raining. The driveway and road is a giant sheet of ice, which isn't a good thing as I still have a family gathering to attend.
    Hopefully the road is in better shape before it is time to go.
    I'm wondering if everyone is eating as much as we are here? I am going to need a D-I-E-T when the holidays are over! LOL

14. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! Cold here this morning but the sun is shining and it will get to 58, so the forecast says. I might do some stuff outside. We might take down our garden fence since we'll be moving our garden in the spring. Hope everyone had a good day for Christmas and you can now start planning for the next one. dooley

15. toni

Good morning all. The road to our oldest daughters for christmas festivities yesterday was hazardous, lots of icy slush and black ice. Did a couple of swervy-do's on a spot of black ice but got there safely. Everything was almost completely gone from yards and streets when we left last night to come home.

Had a great time and as usual Gramma got carried away with gifts for the grandsons, but that's what grandparents are for ;)

Today I undecorate and put away the holiday clutter, get the house back to it's normal clutter :rolleyes:

And we still have snow on most of the backyard and part of the front!!!!