The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

It is bright outside and not raining.I am so glad for just no rain.It is a cool day but is a much better day today.

2. bunkie

bunkie Young Pine

good morning stewbies! it's 36F here and snowing heavily!!!

have a great day all!

3. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Saturday morning all. Currently -6°C and sunny. It seems the snow storms south of us will miss us altogether, darn it!
    We are having guests over today so I'd better go tidy up. Have a great day all :)

4. Jewell

Jewell Incorrigible Gardener Plants Contributor

Puget Sound Region of the Pacific NW,Zone7b
    Feels like spring, temp at 46F/6C this am. Very early spring her as grass is greening up. Looks like we will have drizzles with a bit of broken clouds. :stew1:

Advertisement
  5. daisybeans

daisybeans Hardy Maple

I'm losing track of what day it is! I just know it is still white and cold...but the sun is out. Temps are in the 20s and the snow is deeeeeep and lovely. We ended with just over 2 feet of accumulated snow. I will be shoveling shortly along with everyone else!

6. Penny

Penny Young Pine

Good morning everyone,

Its -5 here and starting to snow....again

7. daisybeans

daisybeans Hardy Maple

Staying close to home today, I think... not especially keen on driving on the snow covered side roads. Penny -- you're getting a lot of snow? Or snow on many days at least.

8. Netty

Good Monday morning all. Currently -13°C and sunny. I'm feeling really lazy today but I need to go out and get some groceries. After that, I'm relaxing :)

9. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! I'm up earlier than usual. A dog was licking my elbow, saying it's time to get up. Now, she's running around here like a whirling dervish. It's gray and cloudy with thunderstorms and heavy rain predicted for today and maybe tomorrow. dr thought I needed to check the forums before it started to storm. I think Chance went back to bed. I can hear dr telling her it's time to get up.
    That dog is so funny sometimes.
    dooley

10. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

14 F (-10C) with cloudy skies, and the snow is starting again. I haven't seen the black of the blacktop on our road since last November, and won't likely see it until sometime in late March or April. I'm not complaining, the weather is just being normal here for us. Actually, we were disappointed that the snows that have been falling on the middle of the country didn't include us. We need the moisture, and the heavy snows don't slow us down much, as we are used to it.
    Tom

11. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. We are finally having real rain instead of the drippy/drizzle of the last week or so. Had a little thunder a few minutes ago but it really is too cool for any bad storms.

I have got to start putting some order to the mess that is the inside of this house, looks like another pickup truck full trip to Goodwill for me in a couple of days. Hubby and daughter lock me out of their rooms when I get in one of these moods :rolleyes: can't imagine why. ;)

12. Penny

Penny Young Pine

Good morning everyone.

Its -11 here and snowing just a wee bit.

13. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! Sunny and cold this morning! Only 28 degs. But, it will warm up to 40 degs and rain some more. We had a big thunder and lightning storm yesterday afternoon with a couple inches of rain. Water was across the road in several places and the ditches and creeks were running full. I think it is the same storm heading east to dump more snow on people. We only got the end of the storm system. It was much wider further north.
    dooley

14. Netty

Good Tuesday morning all. Currently -12°C and sunny. Laundry and cleaning today...fun wow.
    Have a great day all :)

15. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning/afternoon all. Tuesday started sunny and 27 degrees, should be close to 40 by the end of the afternoon. Rain returns tomorrow.

Not sure what I have been doing that is productive but it helps pass the day :rolleyes: Really need to clean and combine the 6 junk drawers I have counted in this house....no wonder we can't find anything when we need it. :shrug: