The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. FlowerFreak22

FlowerFreak22 In Flower Plants Contributor

Good morning everyone, it's a very beautiful and sunny day today. I might make my way over to the plant nursery today and we all knows what happens when one of us goes there haha ;) :D . I may also do a little reading that I need to be doing and probably work in the yard a little, doing some weeding and such. Other than that it's going to be a pretty relaxed day. Hope everyone else has a great day. :D

2. tonya

tonya New Seed

happy morining to all! As is my custom, i am off on another tangent...vermicomposting...I know!!ha ha the scaredey cat is going to play with WORMS??? Well i don't have to touch them much and maybe if i wear my gloves....with compost going for $5 a bag i feel the need to try to create my own.I have lots of leaves bagged up from last fall and lots of newspaper so why not??will post on my blog with future updates..wish me luck ;)

3. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. It is nice and sunny but had bad storms with high winds and hail. Several trees down on houses around us but no one hurt. Have a sunny day. wannabe

4. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Wednesday morning all. Currently 24°C, sunny and humid. I'm already home from taking DH for eye surgery this morning. While waiting I found myself at the store looking at new camera's. I'm just waiting for the battery to charge and then look out! LOL
    Have a great day all.

Advertisement
  5. Penny

Penny Young Pine

Good morning everyone,

Its going to be another HOT day here, same temps as yesturday, around 91*, but calling for a thunder storm later, and we do need the rain!!!

6. TheBip

TheBip Young Pine

Sunny and 75º right now. It rained last night, and it supposedly will rain again today...we'll see.
    Have the day off from work, but no car, so Im stuck on the computer all day :/

7. bunkie

bunkie Young Pine

good morning stewbies! it's 48F here and very foggy. we're headed for town for supplies.

have a great day all! :D

8. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. Another day in the mid-90's, very low humidity and no rain way too long...I am already loosing some plants.

My oldest grandson 'graduates' from 8th grade this morning....don't know why they are doing an 8th grade graduation, but he is excited and they have a formal evening at a local country club this evening.
    I am going to the graduation in a bit then take he and his Mom out to lunch.

9. Penny

Penny Young Pine

Good morning everyone,

Its going to be another HOT day here, and supposed to rain later on, which we need!

I need to cut our lawn here and i might go up and cut the inlaws grass as well, so they dont need to do it......then we are driving close to Toronto to go out for supper and stop at a garden centre that i was at on Tuesday to get some more herbs they have.

10. bunkie

bunkie Young Pine

good morning stewbies! it's 50F here and raining hard. the new duck pond is full! :D

have a great day all!

11. Penny

Penny Young Pine

Good morning everyone,

Its going to be yet another HOT day here, supposed to be around 90*, and still waiting on the rain!!

12. Netty

Good Morning all. Currently 17°C and sunny. We are still waiting for rain too Penny! Sounds like you are heading to my neck of the woods? Which Greenhouse Penny?
    Well, my new camera is going back. Every single photo I took came out overexposed! Grrr!

13. Netty

Good Sunday morning all. Currently 14°C and sunny. Still no rain here and things are getting thirsty.
    My back is sore again this morning so I think I'd better take it easy today.
    Have a great day all :)

14. Penny

Penny Young Pine

Good morning everyone,

Its going to be another beautiful day here, no rain over the weekend, which we so need!

15. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. Summer has hit and I am not in a pleasant mood. 99F/37C yesterday and more on tap for ever it seems ....but Fall is only 114 days away. Last evening there was rain in the area, we were coming home from having taken the oldest grandson back home, drove thru some rain and close to our home thru water puddled on the street where it had recently rained ....we got about 2 blocks from our house and found that the streets were totally dry from there on ...we got Zilch. So I spent a couple of hours watering everything.