The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good morning all, semi-sunny here but don't think it's going to last somehow. Have a great one all!

2. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

good Sunday morning all. Currently 4°C and sunny. That's just 4 degrees from freezing!! I guess summer really is over.
    Housework to catch up on today then off to the fair to collect my items and prize money :)

3. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good mmorning! IT'S RAINING!!! It started between 3:30 and 4 am and it's still coming down. Over an inch in the rain gauge so far. Guess we won't try the mucky road today. They went away on Thursday without putting the traffic bond gravel down. It was okay dry but probably won't be wet and muddy. Good thing we didn't plan on using it today.

dooley

4. cherylad

cherylad Countess of Cute-ification Plants Contributor

Happy Sunday morning. We were supposed to get rain yesterday, but not a drop. Which is okay since the ground is still kinda wet. So, we got the mowing done. Today, just hanging around and enjoying the beautiful weather.

Advertisement
  5. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. All the promises of rain last week and we got a whoppin' 1/4th of an inch. Today it is dripping outside but the forecast this time is for just a trace...any amount under 1/10th of an inch is considered unmeasurable for weather reporting purposes and therefore just a trace.

6. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Monday morning all - I can't believe I used the words 'good' and 'Monday' together! Off to work for another long week of work. Have a great day all :)

7. Jerry Sullivan

Jerry Sullivan Garden Experimenter Plants Contributor

Goodmorning everyone, the houseplants were banging at the back door wanting to get back inside. With the temperature at 47°F vacation is over and the warmth of the house was beckoning to the chilly plants. They will get their wish, bug check first. :)

Jerry

8. cherylad

Happy Monday morning. We had 1/8 of an inch of rain overnight and it rained my whole hour commute to work.
    Guess I won't have to water when I get home this evening.
    :stew2:

9. koszta kid

koszta kid Young Pine

Very Lucky Son was not hurt. His construction crew working in Des Moines. Waiting in his truck for Room mate. Guy tried to kidnap a woman. Drag by hair -throws in car. Backs into Son's pickup. Hold her down. All the time she's screaming for help to call 911. His door still open hits another pole in motel parking lot. Caught him on highway. But took an hour.Said an extra prayer at church.

10. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. It is only 46 this morning but sunny and a high today of 65. A nice fall day. wannabe

11. cherylad

Happy Tuesday morning. I got just enough rain yesterday to keep me from watering, but I do believe I'll have to give everything a drink this evening.
    And today is "The Dragons" birthday.... wonder if he's going to show up at the house looking for food and gifts? :D

12. Frank

Good afternoon all, nice sunshine today but coupled with some small showers and breezes. Hope you have a great day!

13. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! Was all cloudy when we got up. dr washed some clothes and was wondering if they would get wetter before drying. Sun just popped through. We had 2 1/2 inches of rain over the last two days. All joints hurting. Couldn't it rain without the sun hiding behind those clouds?
    Tomorrow, CT and MRI. An all day trip!

dooley

14. Donna S

Donna S Hardy Maple

Good Morning all. Storms over, got lots of rain and wind but no damage. Going to school this morning. It's Grandparents breakfast day.

15. Frank

A very good morning all. Lovely, bright start to the day, let's hope it stays this way. Seems to be a chill coming into the air in the evenings now though. Have a great one!