The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It's still dark out. Very cool this morning but going up to 86 degs. Good day for trip to med. center-not!

dooley

2. koszta kid

koszta kid Young Pine

Will start unpack warmer clothing. Keep couple pairs of shorts out. plant some tulips I bought in town. Bright red ones.

3. cherylad

cherylad Countess of Cute-ification Plants Contributor

Happy Wednesday morning. The AC is off and the windows are open again. We're even expecting low temps in the 50s for the next few days. Time to drag out the quilt!
    And today is Hubby's birthday. Not really celebrating it, but will be having a BBQ on Saturday for all us Sept. babies.

4. sewNsow

sewNsow In Flower

Happy Weds! Brrr,It was chilly on our morning walk.Katy
    wanted to go fast & made us hurry along.Have been moving & discarding daylilies as I promised earlier.Just an attempt at downsizing.
    sNs

Advertisement
  5. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning all. The rain and wind is back. Was going to help my brother outside today but the weather has put a stop to that. Have a great Thursday!

6. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Thursday morning all. Currently just 3°C and windy. Definitely a fall-ish day!
    Off to work and hopefully get my grass cut later. Time to get some Mums and decorate a little too I think. Have a great day all :)

7. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. A little warmer this morning but I'll take 70 for an overnight low over 80-85 anytime.

No yard play for me today, three days I have been able to spend 4-6 hours each out there getting bought on sale plants in the ground, moving a few to better spots and generally cleaning up after almost 5 months of neglect. But since we are leaving in the morning for the 37 mile yard sale I figured I had better get some cleaning inside done, get caught up on laundry and pack for the weekend.

8. cherylad

cherylad Countess of Cute-ification Plants Contributor

Happy Thursday morning. Gorgeous weather here... the low was supposed to be 58... it sure felt good overnight and this morning! The high is going to be in the upper 80s. Can you say "NICE!"
    It will be a little warmer over the next few days with highs around 90F. No complaints. Can't wait for the weekend!

9. koszta kid

koszta kid Young Pine

Clean house,and cook family coming to help roof this weekend. Hope the winds quit by Sat.Deer will be running. Farmers picking lot of corn. Still have few hummers.

10. Netty

Good Friday morning all! Currently 11°c and overcast. This is the last whole official day of summer. I can't believe its over! Busy day ahead so I'd best get to it. Have a great day all :)

11. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good morning all. Mom is 60 this weekend so we are throwing a party for her today. Lots of relatives are home and the wine shall flow :) Have a great one all :stew2:

12. koszta kid

koszta kid Young Pine

Up early getting house some what clean.Pet hair.But family has pets also

13. Jerry Sullivan

Jerry Sullivan Garden Experimenter Plants Contributor

Good morning everyone. Drizzle moistens the ground as I round-up all the vacationing houseplants that have spent the summer outside. The cool nights have the plants wishing for a warmer location. Each year there seem to be more, can't imagine why. :)

Jerry

14. Netty

Good Saturday morning all. Currently 11°C and overcast. It must be duck hunting season ... I can hear shots in the distance and the dog wont go for a walk (She's scared of gunshots and garbage trucks LOL) This is the first weekend in a very long time that I have to myself so I'm going to make the best of it! Have a great day all L:)

15. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! Sun is up (a bright red/orange ball) I want to work in the vegetable beds this morning so should be getting some breakfast and getting to the outside.

dooley