The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. cherylad

cherylad Countess of Cute-ification Plants Contributor

Happy Saturday morning. Going to be a busy fun day. Already went to the bank, got the truck inspected, went to the grocery store. Now... I have to make potato salad and banana pudding.
    We're having a few friends/family come over for bbq brisket. Hubby put it on the smoker last night. Ymmmm.... gonna be good.
    The occasion? Lots of us have b-days in September... so we'll be celebrating them all at once.

2. TheBip

TheBip Young Pine

Hello all. Not exactly morning anymore, buuut figured Id give ya'll a shout anyways :) Worked at my morning job this morning after a 12-day hiatus (no reason, thats just how the schedule was). Not doing much right now, chilling out, playing some World of Warcraft, trying to get my characters ready for the next expansion pack coming out Tuesday :) When the bf gets back we might go out to dinner somewhere. Or not. Who knows...
    Brought in my houseplants from outside, weve got a frost advisory tonight. *sigh* Im not ready for the chill!

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good morning all, my Mom and her twin sister had a great time at their 60th party yesterday. There was lots of food, booze and dancing in the kitchen :) Feeling the after effects today :stew1: Have a great one all.

4. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Sunday morning all. Currently 5°C , windy and overcast. It's a fall-ish feeling day! I think today is baking day ... something about the weather makes me want to bake. The regular cleaning and laundry needs doing too. Have a great day all :)

Advertisement
  5. cherylad

Happy Sunday morning. Heavy fog and dew this morning. And the temps will be a bit higher reaching low 90s.
    Well... the riding mower's steering busted. So time for a new (or new used) one. Good thing the grass is just about growing.

6. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! Have the long rectangle bed weeded. Now, just need to hoe the three and I'll be done with that phase.

dooley

7. Netty

Good Monday morning all. Currently just 3°C and clear BRRRR! On the verge of frost I think. Off to start another week of work, I think my gardening days will be coming to an end in the next month or so :( I really dislike this time of year.
    Have a good day all :)

8. Jerry Sullivan

Jerry Sullivan Garden Experimenter Plants Contributor

Good morning everyone, the birds seem to be packing their bags for the journey south as the season winds down. :-( The fall flowers are making their appearance, several fall crocus brightened their part of the garden. However we have not had to scrape any morning white #$*^# (captain's 'F' stuff) off our windshields. :)

Jerry

9. cherylad

Happy Monday morning. Another foggy morning but it's quickly burning off as that big orange ball rises higher in the sky. Gonna be another warm one with temps in mid90s.
    So... while it's still kinda cool, we're going to go build my aunt's brick flower beds she's been wanting.
    Then, guess I'll just putter around the house and yard for the rest of the day. Oh yeah... and it's my scheduled day to water the fruit trees.

10. carolyn

carolyn Strong Ash

Goodmorning All! today is beekeeping day here. I need to take off honey. Hope you all have a sweet day!

11. dooley

Good morning! Foggy here this morning but it's gone now. Running some errands, getting the truck serviced, going to library, etc. Don't know if I'll get to dig in the dirt. It can wait since it's still too warm for a fall garden.

dooley

12. Netty

Good Tuesday morning all. Currently 11°C and overcast. Looks like a nicer day today, yesterday was cold. Looking forward to some fall decorating this week. Have a great day all :)

13. dooley

Good morning! Foggy here this morning.
    I'm glad my doctor appointment is for the afternoon. I see the sun peeking through. It will be 90's again today.

dooley

14. koszta kid

koszta kid Young Pine

Will be digging up a couple flowers I promised some people.Got behind helping roofing. And will cut down some spent flowers. And while returning -Dh caught me looking at other projects.He looked no more this year.

15. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Good morning to all you Stewbies.Its in the 70s this morning.Nice but is to be in the 90s later.Have a great day ya'll.