The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. cherylad

cherylad Countess of Cute-ification Plants Contributor

Happy Tuesday morning. A little warmer today... temps from 62-82F and will continue to warm up throughout the week... with the high being 90 by Friday.
    And back to work today so I can rest up from the weekend :)

2. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning all. Looking out the window this morning I see a bit of drizzle but the day is promised nice. I'll trust the weather forecast! Have a good one :stew1:

3. carolyn

carolyn Strong Ash

Good Morning All, Today is supposed to rain so I will be re-making the peach syrup into jam, I hope and making the elderberry jelly today, too.

4. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Wednesday morning all. Currently 2°C and overcast, awaiting some rain that should start soon. Off to try to get some work done ... the season is nearing the end. I hope the rain holds off until this afternoon. Have a great day all :)

Advertisement
  5. koszta kid

koszta kid Young Pine

Glad dh took pictures of our red maple trees- high windy took lots of leafs off.Rake them into garden.spray with hose and till in. Dh arm very sore where he got flu shot.

6. cherylad

Happy Wednesday morning. We're stilling having nice warm weather.... from 66-86F today with a few clouds... but not much of a chance of rain. I think I'll drag out the water hoses this evening and give everything a drink.

7. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. Today is watering day and since I didn't water on Saturday expecting the rain that was forecast, everything is bone dry and there are 6 inch deep crevices meandering all around the garden. Makes it difficult to walk sometimes.
    Working on the north bed. It has gone to rags over the last two summers, I am not even sure what has survived over there. I do know the Rosemary is now 6 feet in diameter and sorely needs to be chopped back....boy am I going to smell good at the end of the gardening day!

8. Theodoros

Theodoros In Flower

now raining, the temperature is 70F :)

9. Netty

Good Thursday morning all. Currently just 3°c and overcast. Spent the afternoon yesterday digging up Sunchokes, boy what a job THAT was! Today will be cleaning up some of the bigger gardens. Have a great day all :)

10. cherylad

Happy Thursday morning. And getting warmer still.... today's high will be 90F. Will Fall ever get here?

11. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! Been out and around the yard this morning and planted the three small circle beds. I have one more but it has some flowers growing in it. I might see if I can find some lettuce seeds and sprinkle them among the flowers. I'm drawing a blank on the name of the flowers this morning. I do know what they are called though.
    Hot today and cloudy. Maybe showers later, maybe not. dr washed some clothes so make that a big maybe.

dooley

12. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good morning all. Lovely but crisp morning here. Hope it stays this way today. Have a great day ahead! :stew1:

13. Netty

Good Friday morning all. Currently just 3° above freezing this morning and windy.
    I had to dig out the long underwear and wool socks today as the high temperature for today is only 8°C. With rain and wind that makes for a very chilly day to be working outside! Have a great day all :)

14. cherylad

Happy Friday morning. Kind of foggy commute into work this morning, but it quickly burned off as that big ol' orange ball rose higher in the sky. And yep... still warm here... high should be 90F again today. Hopefully it'll cool off a bit over the weekend, I want to play outside and not suffer from heat exhaustion. :-D

15. koszta kid

koszta kid Young Pine

Glad i went back to sleep. Our Viszla got in habit of sleeping with us.Woke up leg was numb -her laying out it.Glad only have to work this am. Then plant some bulbs. To get much needed rain Sat.