The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good afternoon! We had a nice thunderstorm here this morning but only .18 inches of rain. They may have had a bit more in town. Sun is out now. Haven't gotten much done today. Did a few things in town. Almost time to put supper in the oven. Meatloaf & baked potatoes.

dooley

2. Penny

Penny Young Pine

Morning everyone,

Its cool and starting to snow here, been nice the past couple of days though.

I'm home today, so i need to do some errands, and have some shopping to do.

Kaits home this week, she'll go back on Sunday and she has exams next week, and Saturday is Natalie's b-day.

Off to get some more coffee....so have a great day all.

3. cherylad

cherylad Countess of Cute-ification Plants Contributor

Happy Wednesday morning. We finally got rain... just over 2 inches! woohoo! Temps are a little cooler, but we'll be back to the upper 70s within a couple of days.

4. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Wednesday morning all. Currently 1°C, windy and ice pellets falling from the sky. Not sure what I'm doing today ... I'm just a little under the weather. I think it's a relaxing kind of day. Have a great day all!

Advertisement
  5. koszta kid

koszta kid Young Pine

Boy we could use some rain. Getting hose back out.record temps and 12 below normal.Grass fires and rivers and creeks way down

6. sewNsow

sewNsow In Flower

Good Weds AM. Sounds like KK & I are in the same boat &
    not enough water to float a boat.
    sNs

7. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning all. What a miserable day here! Cold, damp, blustery, grey, you name it. Apparently there is going to be snow next week, let's see if that appears.
    Have a great Thursday all!

8. Netty

Good Thursday morning all. Currently -9°C and sunny. Nice to see some sun for a change!! Off to do some shopping and errands today, maybe also get some Christmas shopping done. Have a great day all :)

9. cherylad

Happy Thursday morning. Kinda of a hazy morning but the sun should burn through and bring us our regular mid70s.
    I watched the extended forecast last night and saw ONE day with temps near freezing.

10. Jerry Sullivan

Jerry Sullivan Garden Experimenter Plants Contributor

Good morning everyone, our temperatures have returned to normal. The moths around the entryway light have frozen in place, their nightly party, dancing about the lamp, has finished for another season. The man with the bucket of frost stops by more often and paints everything white.

Jerry

11. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good Morning! Cloudy here right now but going to be sunny and 71. Rain Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Only 56 on Monday for high and 29 for low. Guess we got our wood cut and covered just in time.

dooley

12. Netty

Good Saturday morning all. Currently 3°C and raining. 4 gun shots disturbed my peace this morning and sent the dog into a frenzy. I'm not sure who was shooting at what but it sounded close. I also have a headache this morning so I'll be relaxing for a while. Have a great day all :)

13. cherylad

Happy drizzly Saturday morning. It's been raining lightly all morning, but it's warm enough to have some of the doors and windows open. Don't you just love how fresh rain makes it smell?
    And since it doesn't look like I'll be doing any playing outside, suppose it's time to drag out the Christmas decorations.

14. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good afternoon all. Inside finishing a new feature for Stew and also doing some stuff outside. Weather is chilly and going to get chillier next week.
    Have a great Saturday!

15. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. Overcast and cool this morning, should be in the 70's later today. But by Monday morning it would appear that the H*** that has been north Texas weather might actually, for real and true FREEZE over. As of last night three of our local TV stations were slipping the words 'Snow Flurries' into the Monday morning forecast but that has been changed to a very slim change of sprinkles now.
    Just a week ago the high temps were breaking records at 83 degrees and next week the temps will be 40+ degrees colder.
    FINALLY!!!!