The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Jewell

Jewell Incorrigible Gardener Plants Contributor

Puget Sound Region of the Pacific NW,Zone7b
    Am lazying away before I start hauling bricks to finish the back terrace. Exciting to see it 2/3s finished. Will have some coffee and get to work.

2. cherylad

cherylad Countess of Cute-ification Plants Contributor

Happy Monday morning. Almost 70F out already. There's a few clouds and a chance of rain this afternoon.
    My first chore of the day is to take my 95 year old aunt grocery shopping. There goes the morning. :D
    I re-arraged some plants yesterday... things that can handle some cold got put back on the shelves. And then moved the seedlings to an unheated room to start to harden them off. I might do a little more repotting today depending on the rain.

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A good afternoon to you all. The weather, while having a cold breeze, is feeling really spring-y and dry! It makes such a change. We are promised some frost over the weekend so hopefully it is nothing too severe for the spring bulbs.
    Have a great one all!

4. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! Lots of rain out there today. Good thing we worked outside yesterday.

dooley

Advertisement
  5. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good almost evening all. I was able to spend about 4 hours playing in the dirt today, got some roots and bulbs planted. Did some cleaning up of dead stuff. I think the high here reached about 70, cooling off now and should be more seasonal weather for a few days. No rain here since we had the heat cap sitting on top of us...you could see the clouds with flat bottoms skittering around us to the east :rolleyes:

6. Jerry Sullivan

Jerry Sullivan Garden Experimenter Plants Contributor

Good day everyone, spring fever is starting to hit home as other members announce that flowers are emerging. I still have a foot of snow yet to disappear. There are flowers down there somewhere. Some warm weather coming this way. I will put a measuring stick in the snow for encouragement. MELT SNOW MELT!!

Jerry

7. donna in nc

donna in nc In Flower

good morning 41 and more rain coming in I have seen daffodils up and blooming already good sign of spring around here have a green thumb day

8. Frank

Good afternoon all. A bit less cold today and the spring-like weather continues. I'm liking this :stew1:
    Have a great one all!

9. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Tuesday morning all. It isn't feeling at all like spring around here today! Currently -2°C and snowing. Heavily. Big giant wet flakes. Good day to stay inside and clean. Have a great day all :)

10. sewNsow

sewNsow In Flower

Winter has returned with a vengeance!The NW wind is bitter.Well below 0 wind chill.I'm not going out today.
    sNs

11. Donna S

Donna S Hardy Maple

Good morning all. A gray rainy day for me. I really need some sunshine and warmth.

12. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It's sunny today but it's an inside day because the wind will blow you half a mile down the road if you step outside. Hope it calms down some before Writer's Guild this evening. Have everything ready for that so I guess I will go and sew something.

dooley

13. cherylad

cherylad Countess of Cute-ification Plants Contributor

Happy Tuesday morning. We got one inch of rain out of yesterday's rains... and there's more on the way tomorrow and Thursday.
    But today is nice and sunny... even though it was a little cool this morning, we should get close to 70F this afternoon.

14. Jewell

Jewell Incorrigible Gardener Plants Contributor

Puget Sound Region of the Pacific NW,Zone7b
    Would like some real rain, but it needs to wait until I've run errands, and gotten some bricks placed in the patio. Oh well maybe I should just water.

15. Frank

Good afternoon all. It was a beautiful day yesterday and today is seeming almost as nice but maybe not as much. Promised a completely dry week ahead as well.
    Have a great one all!