The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. koszta kid

koszta kid Young Pine

Got today off. Got to take of customer cats and 3 indoor fish tanks .She added the bigger tank. To have storms tonight. Hope doesn't take lights out.Wish she had battery back up to the tanks

2. cherylad

cherylad Countess of Cute-ification Plants Contributor

Happy Tuesday morning. Same weather pattern again for today mid70s to mid90 with 30% chance of afternooon showers. Which yesterday's little rain left me with 1/8th inch in the rain gauge. Just enough so I didn't have to water the containers.

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good afternoon all! Was helping my brother shear our sheep all day yesterday so didn't have much chance to check in online. It's only a once a year job so that's ok as it's so time-consuming.
    Have a great Tuesday all!

4. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It's sunny and up in the upper 89's already. Only 10 percent chance of rain here unless they changed it from last evening. I've been out and rescued the eggplant, cucumbers and squash from the weeds. The pigs loved me. Two pigs have gone missing. They must have escaped during the night. One of the neighbors will soon discover and look for them. I don't think the dogs will let them get too far.

Have a good day all!

dooley

Advertisement
  5. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Morning all. Time of the year when I stop saying Good morning because the days are becoming not good gardening days for me. Already 86 and it's not even noon, did a little watering of containers and that's it for outside.

Frank, what do you all do with the fleece from the sheep? With all the lovely wool coming from Ireland I imagine you have lots of places to sell to.

6. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

It will be sold eventually in a batch Toni. The price isn't great but the sheep get a chance to cool down which is more important :)

7. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Wednesday morning all. Currently 12°C and sunny with a bit of fog. It looks like it is going to be a great day. It definitely going to be a busy one! Have a great day all :)

8. cherylad

Happy Wednesday morning. Same ol' weather. Looks like I'll be watering the containers this evening.

9. dooley

Good morning! Cloudy and wet with dew this morning. Going to be sun and clouds and 96 degs. today. No plans as yet.

dooley

10. TheBip

TheBip Young Pine

Currently 78º and cloudy. Supposed to get to 91º o_O Im stuck at home while the bf goes to take a drug test and physical for his new job. Ah well, I dont mind, I have to work later so I want to chill for awhile :)
    Internet was being wonky since yesterday but it may have been fixed. I wont know for sure until I test the other computers. It was working fine on the desktops but the laptop was down, then the desktops went down...oy!

11. Netty

Good Thursday morning all. Currently 9°C and overcast with a chance of rain. Off to work, then soccer with the kids tonight. I'm so tired, come on weekend!
    Have a great day all :)

12. cherylad

Happy Thursday morning. Nothing's changed weatherwise for here... except the rain chances are less and we should be getting near 100F for a while.

13. dooley

Good morning! Sun is shining and it is already hot! I been out and watered the front gardens.

Have a good day!

dooley

14. Donna S

Donna S Hardy Maple

Surgery went well. Start therapy today after bandages come off. Hope all are doing well. Be back soon.

15. Netty

Good Friday morning all. Currently 11°C and overcast. No rain in the forecast today, thank goodness, and hopefully things will start to dry out a little bit. Off to work and then to the greenhouse on the way home. I want to finish the new back garden. Have a great day all :)