The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Morning all. Only got up to 101 with a feels like index of 106 yesterday, should be the same today and tomorrow. :rolleyes: 10% chance of rain in the north central Texas area but once again that is mostly likely to happen south and east of me. It is overcast out this morning so at least the evil day star isn't toasting everything to a golden brown right now.

2. sewNsow

sewNsow In Flower

Happy Fri everyone.A very nice day here.It would be better if we had some rain. Then I could tear into moving daylilies.I have sold a lot & it won't even make a dent in my collection. I think I have a dozen on order.I like the surprise of seeing a new to me flower bloom here.
    sNs

3. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Saturday morning all. Currently 17°C and sunny. I slept like a log last night - must have needed sleep! Today I'll be doing my regular saturday laundry and house cleaning. Then out to the garden. Have a great day all :)

4. cherylad

cherylad Countess of Cute-ification Plants Contributor

Happy Saturday morning! And yes indeed... it's a happy one... it's raining! :smt026

Advertisement
  5. TheBip

TheBip Young Pine

Morning all. Ive had s ore throat since yesterday morning, no fun :/ Still going to the State Fair though! Yay! Sunny and 78º right now, high of 81º. Wish the bf would get up, dont wanna waste the day! Guess Ill go pass some of the time in the shower haha

6. koszta kid

koszta kid Young Pine

Been taking care of DH. Surgery for Gall-Bladder was Fri. Said Stones was huge. And very sick afterwards 12 staples taken out next Friday. Some they use (Super-Glue) No lifting .So I can baby him. But I also had it in back . Real heavy can stay put.

7. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good Evening! We had a brief thunderstorm with rain this evening. .28 inches is a lot better than none which is what we've been having.

dooley

8. Netty

Good Sunday morning all. Currently 12°C and sunny. No plans today ... a lazy Sunday lies ahead. I deserve it :)
    Have a great day all!

9. cherylad

Happy Sunday morning. We got around 1.25 inches of rain yesterday! There's still a chance of rain today, but right now it's sunny and 80F with our high expected to be in the upper 90s.
    Nothing really planned... just hanging out. I do need to water/feed these houseplants.

10. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! Sunny and bright with 20 percent chance of rain. I saw you were having a lot of rain Cheryl but it didn't come up here. We only got a little. Maybe some more this afternoon.
    Have a good Sunday!

dooley

11. Netty

Good Monday morning all. Currently just 10°C and peaceful. I think I heard there is a chance of rain today, which would save me a lot of watering! Off to work. Have I mentioned lately that I hate Mondays? Have a great day all :)

12. sgmgarden

sgmgarden In Flower

Good morning everyone. I thought there was going to be a down pour this morning but now the sun has appeared which is lovely. Scottish weather can be confusing at times!

13. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good afternoon all. Promised Monday and Tuesday fine but maybe some rain for Wednesday and Thursday. It's beginning to get cooler these days also. Autumn is coming!
    Have a great one all!

14. cherylad

Happy Monday morning. We just a little rain yesterday, about a 1/4 inch and a small shower overnight. We're still hot with feel-like temps around 102F, but there's still a 30% chance of rain today. Those clouds sure make a difference, even if they don't produce rain.

15. sgmgarden

sgmgarden In Flower

I know it's only Tuesday but I can tell this week is going to go slowly. The weather isn't the best either. Oh well, better just make the most of it. I must just be having one of those 'bad days'. Hoepfully it doesn't last too long haha :D enjoy your day!