The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Tuesday morning all. Currently 16°C and clear. The moon is full and very bright this morning. Off to work for another day of hose dragging. Have a great day all :)

2. Donna S

Donna S Hardy Maple

Good morning all. Going to take the day off and do me me me things. No contractors, no painting, no gardening. Just me.:)

Frank likes this.
  3. cherylad

cherylad Countess of Cute-ification Plants Contributor

Happy Tuesday morning. I just realized this morning that the sun is rising just a bit later. But it's intensity is the same... near 100F still around here. and there's a slight chance of some rain this evening.
    Speaking of evening... last meeting before the big Zydeco and FoodFest on Saturday.

4. sgmgarden

sgmgarden In Flower

happy tuesday afternoon everyone. I think winter is slowly approaching here, theres definitely been a drop in the temperature! Enjoy your day everyone :)

Advertisement
  5. Netty

Good Wednesday morning all. Currently 20°C and dark. It's going to be a scorcher today, I'm glad I'm getting an early start. Have a great day all :)

6. cherylad

Happy Wednesday morning. That moon sure was something to see last night and this morning! Our chance of rain didn't happen yesterday, but the next two days have 40% chances. Temps still getting up to almost 100F.
    Tonight's chore... go by the church and scrub 20 55-gallon plastic barrels that will be used to hold the big tent in place on Saturday.

7. sgmgarden

sgmgarden In Flower

Happy Thursday morning everyone. Had a very busy week so looking forward to being able to relax this weekend. We had quite heavy rain yesterday so the gardens took a bit of a soaking. It looks as though the same is going to happen again today. Enjoy your day everyone :)

8. Netty

Good Thursday morning all. Currently 21°C and still. I can hear many crickets. Off to work and hoping the rain the weatherman says will fall this morning will be a good soaking rain. All the gardens and grass needs a good rain! And I would like an early day! Have ag reat day all :)

9. cherylad

Happy Thursday morning. I'm still waiting on this rain they keep promising us (40% chance for several days). But the temps are cooling off some with highs only in the mid90s.
    It took me 2 hours to get all the barrels cleaned for the church's big tent event this weekend. Tonight's chore... getting them in place and filling with water.

10. sgmgarden

sgmgarden In Flower

It's Friday and the sun is out this morning, what more could you want?! Enjoy your weekends :D

11. Netty

Good FRIDAY morning all. Currently 16°C and dark. Off to work... at least it rained there and I won't have to drag too many hoses. I will be watering my gardens when I get home as the rain missed me all together! Have a great day all :)

12. cherylad

Happy Friday morning! I hate getting up when it's dark! But oh well... I got up just a tad early to get into work early so I could leave early. Lots to do today (besides work). Need to water my gardens and then head over to the church to help get the kitchen in order for tomorrow's big event. They got the big tent put up last night... what a chore!!!

13. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Morning all. What little rain we got last week has long since become a memory to my garden and the 10% chance in the forecast is for south and east of us...again. I am not sure what we have done to tick off the rain gods but they are supremely %@#%#& at us.
    Our temps are still in the mid-to-high 90's...a few days hovering just under 100...you can't really tell much difference between 99 and 100, it's still the same miserable heat. But the nightime temps have dropped below 80 now so there is hope that Summer is passing away.

14. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good afternoon all! Weather is pretty dull at the moment but hey at least it's not raining :)
    Have a great one all!

15. Netty

Good Saturday morning all. Currently 8°C and very dewy. The sun is shining, but it is cool and feeling very fall like.
    I have a whole lot of housework to do and then it's out to the veggie garden to harvest more tomatoes, beans and zucchini. Have a great day all :)