The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Tuesday morning all. Currently 10°C and finally last nights gale force winds have quit. A lot of rain fell, but today we are drying up with sun and 18°C. That temperature is slightly above the seasonal normal here. Off to work ... have a great day all :)

2. koszta kid

koszta kid Young Pine

Got just enough rain to make pulling weeds easier. And turn lawn green.

3. cherylad

cherylad Countess of Cute-ification Plants Contributor

Happy Tuesday morning. Another beautiful day here with temps from low 50s to mid80s. I could get used to this!
    :stew2:

4. TheBip

TheBip Young Pine

Morning all. 49º here but the sun is warm. Not much going on.
    Went to our local Renaissance faire on Sunday. Had fun, even though I had to call in late to work <.< I had asked for the day off but the manager misplaced the request soooo I called in late... oh well, at least I showed up at all >:/ It was very muddy and rained a lot and Bob decided at the last minute he didnt want to go, so it was me and my sister Rai (name is Kelsey but she doesnt like it when people call her that) and my friends aka surrogate grandparents showed up later. I bought a dagger, which was my big purchase this year :D Last year my big buy was a pouch to put my wallet, phone and keys in while Im a-faireing haha

Just had a Nuthatch at my feeder! :D Need to find my suet feeder and put it out. I know its in the shed somewhere, but so are a couple dozen spiders and their webs o.o

Advertisement
  5. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good Wednesday morning...yep, I am still up at 1:21 a.m. central standard time. Watching one of my favorite TV programs but will be going to bed around 2 a.m. :rolleyes:

Later this morning we visit with my surgeon and set a date for my next and final surgery. Not really looking forward to the surgery and recovery part but getting back to my normal life will be absolutely wonderful.

6. Netty

Good Wednesday morning all. Currently just 7°C. Very busy day today ... finish the fall decorating at work and then continue with fall cleanup. I hope to be done in another week or two. Skating class with my daughter tonight 5:15-7pm after that and then home. I am going to sleep well tonight! Have a great day all :)

7. Chrisle

Chrisle In Flower

Good morning, all. Cool 8 degree C. with beautiful sunshine. Just took a canner load of applesauce of the stove. Time to get lunch and then out this afternoon to finish up some painting on the veranda railings. Have a great day!

8. cherylad

Happy Wednesday morning. Gorgeous weather here still... although we'll be warming up some more starting today. The plants look so happy not to be burning up. I gave the containers a good drink yesterday, and guess it's about time to go ahead and water the beds again.

9. Donna S

Donna S Hardy Maple

Dreary rainy day. It's days like this that my house gets cleaned.

10. sgmgarden

sgmgarden In Flower

Thursday...We're almost at the weekend! Temperatures have definitely dropped here, there's a real chill in the air.

11. Netty

Good Thursday morning all. Currently 6°C and foggy. Off for another early start ... I have 5 mantles to decorate before breakfast starts at 7:30. Full house this weekend for Thanksgiving so I want it to look great! Have a good day all :)

12. Donna S

Donna S Hardy Maple

Still dreary and rainy here. Looks like more housework today. YUCK ):

13. cherylad

Happy Thursday morning. Another beautiful day over here. Hope it's like this over the weekend. I only work 1/2 day tomorrow and am off on Monday... come on looonnnnnng weekend... I'm ready!

14. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. Mornings are getting warmer than I would like and that means the afternoons are too. :rolleyes: And no rain until a slight chance early next week. Lot's of plants are liking the cooler temps, they think it's Spring and have started blooming again...so that's really nice after this past summer.

My reversal surgery is happening next Tuesday at 10 a.m. so I will be in the hospital most of next week.
    And I could be gardening again by late November!!!!!

15. Netty

Great news Toni!
    Good Friday morning all. Currently just 3°C! It's finally friday, and I am getting another early start. It will be a very busy weekend as this is the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. AND the weather looks to be absolutely perfect for the weekend. Next week could possibly be my last week of work for the year. Have a great day all :)