The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. cherylad

cherylad Countess of Cute-ification Plants Contributor

Happy Sunday morning. Another beautiful day in-store for me. First I need to go into town for a few things. Then I really need to get the mowing and extensive weed-eating done. There there's a gathering/party at the Duck Farm this afternoon. Hope I'm not too tuckered out to make it.

2. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Monday morning all. Currently 9°C and cloudy. Up early again on my day off.
    I have a few things to do this morning, and then it is out to the garden. I didn't get much done out there yesterday. Have a great day all :)

3. cherylad

Happy Monday morning. Still in this nice weather pattern with temps from low 60s to upper 80s and lots of sunshine. I used up two of my water barrels the other day, so I'll be using the hose this evening to water those always-drying-up containers.

4. Netty

Good Tuesday morning all. CUrrently 7°C and sunny. Walked the dog too long and almost made myself late for work! Have a great day all :)

Advertisement
  5. cherylad

Happy Tuesday morning. Still having this wave of super weather. Only thing missing to make it perfect would be a good rain shower at least once this week... and at night. Not being to picky, am I? :D

I only work half a day today, then off to the airport.
    My uncle (who passed away before Christmas) is finally being laid to rest at Arlington National Cemetery. He retired from the Army as Lieutenant Colonel and then retired from his job at the Pentagon. I'll have the honor of being at his services tomorrow, which I expect to be quite moving.

I'll return on Thursday afternoon, but I'm sure I'll be killing time at the airports by checking in here. :stew2:

6. Netty

Good Wednesday morning all. Currently 11°C and sunny. There is a chance of rain this afternoon. I am excited to have found a greenhouse that has all of my favorite annuals for a reasonable price! I will be starting the planting madness at work today as the weather seem to FINALLY be over the coldness. Have a great day all :)

7. cherylad

Happy Wednesday morning from Chantilly Virginia. It's in the low 60s and looks like there's rain chances today. Hope it stays away until after my uncle's services.

8. Carol Ann

Carol Ann New Seed

Finally plants in Garden.

9. cherylad

Happy Thursday morning. Dang it's early. Waiting on my cousin to go to airport for the trip back home. Looks like its going to be in the upper 80s and muggy.

10. Netty

Good Thursday morning all. Currently 12°C and sunny. Looks like a fabulous day ahead. I am off to work for another busy day prepping beds and planting annuals. Have a great day all :)

11. Netty

Good Friday morning! Currently 8°C and overcast. What a week! TGIF!! I want to get the rest of my veggie garden planted tomorrow. This morning I noticed a first ever bloom on my pear tree! Off to work, it is starting to rain so maybe an early day for me? Have a great day all :)

12. koszta kid

koszta kid Young Pine

Go check container on front steps-COONS. Get my trap out. Sprayed them with cat and dog be Gone.

13. Netty

Good Saturday morning all. Currently 9°C and sunny. We had some rain last night and things are well watered. The weeds are growing fantastic too! Busy day today ... grass to cut, weeds to pull, veggie garden to plant, posts to buy and install, haircut for my son, and the water truck is coming to fill the pool. Have a great day all :)

14. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. Still, warm and muggy out today....good day to get the dozens of photos from our trip ready to post. Got all of them off my camera and Randy's phone...I hope I got them all.

Oldest Grandson graduated from high school last night, it was a close shave because of many problems he has in his life but he made it.

15. koszta kid

koszta kid Young Pine

Son hinted for potato salad. Brought all the fixing home for it. Will grill out.Play in flower beds. Get couple fans cleaned up.To be warmer but I like fans better.