The Good Evening All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Polly, Oct 31, 2006.

1. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Snowstorm

Friday nite here. Its been snowing all day. I've shoveled twice and it is still coming down. so far we probably have 6 inches. We'll see what the weathermans report will be on Saturday morning.
    Anyone get any of this snow?

2. Quietly Awesome

Quietly Awesome Seedling

There for awhile, today, it looked like we would get it too. But then it turned to rain. :)

3. petunia

petunia Young Pine

As said, we would be one of the last ones to be plowed out. But that happens to be because my daughters boyfriends dad has a plow that he does others, then ours when he finishes. We are plowed out tonight. Now my youngest daughter (of 9) can use the mounds of snow to make snow caves into.

4. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good evening all, my how the day has flown :eek: Weather is cloudy and mild today in Malmö, of course it's dark out now but trust me the clouds are still there :)

Current temps: 7 deg C / 45 deg F

Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday

Advertisement
  5. Palm Tree

Palm Tree Young Pine

Good evening everyone

At last I can squeeze in some Stewing. I thought that my visitors would never leave. (Nasty me hey :scheming: ) Well they finally left and left me with very little energy.
    I did some running this morning and some cooking and jsut when I was about to start stewing the doorbell rang.
    Nonetheless, I still get my dosage of Stew.

6. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

I'm just about to cook something to eat. I have to work 5:30 to 9 today. It was slow the last couple of days so I'm keeping my fingers crossed about today. I'm glad you have made it here Palm Tree. A day isn't complete without a little Stew. dooley

7. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Thought I'd end the day stewing, since I woke this morning with a nice migrain headach. Feeling better tonight-sure missed being able to look through all the threads today.

8. dirt2diamonds

dirt2diamonds In Flower

Good evening all it is dark now just came back from Baskin and Robbins with my daughter for a study break. We ate the ice cream in Books A Million and browsed the isles after we finished the cream. Saw two must have books.

The drizzle has finally ended and the night air is chilly.

9. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good afternoon all, it's been a busy week so far, and I'm afraid next week will be even worse. I try to stew at least once every day, or else I get serious withdrawal symptoms. The weather is teasing me with a thin layer of sleet, and tomorrow it may or may not be ice or gone.

Temps are 2 deg C - 36 deg F.

10. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Evening all. We're having lightning, thunder, hail and small power breaks in between, but it seems like we're done with it now. The temps are about 2 deg C - 36 deg F, and we're having cocoa and toast to get warm after spending some hours with the horses.

11. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Good evening. Nice day, high of 27 degrF. Went tubbing (sledding) with a group of girls today. Was it ever fun, and we didn't even have to walk back up the hill. They had an electric belt that one could just stand on and it took you to the top-how easy is that. 3 hours of fun. We could tie up to 4 tubes together, what fun. Great way to end the weekend.

12. Palm Tree

Palm Tree Young Pine

Good evening everyone - how is it that time flies by so quick. There is hardly enough hours in a day.

I think I should invent a supermarket that sells extra hours.

13. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

I'd be your first customer Palm Tree ;)

14. Primsong

Primsong Young Pine

Good evening (or late afternoon, if you will) - we had some snow here today, a real treat, and the kids got to stay home from school. My paperwhite bulbs I got for Christmas are blooming like mad and making the house smell like spring. I hope you've all had a safe and comfy day.

15. Palm Tree

Palm Tree Young Pine

Good evening everyone

I hope you all had a great day - I certainly did and my body is telling me to go sleep. BUT not until I stewed a bit with the stewbies.

I was a bit upset yesterday as I had to forgo on my usual stewing as we had a power failure just as I logged on.