The Good Evening All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Polly, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Peppersage

Peppersage In Flower

And a goo evening to all of you. Really cool for the middle of August, low 80s. Not that i mind, and surprisingly, plants do grow when it's not 100 deg.

Did get the front yard mowed, before it got dark, maybe tomorrow i'll work on the back. If i didn't keep stopping to pull weeds and pick tomatoes maybe the back yard could have gotten started.

2. kuntrygal

kuntrygal Texas Rose

Good night everybody. :smt015 We have had a lot of rain and the temps are much better.

Hope everyone had a great day and I will see you tomorrow!

3. Peppersage

Peppersage In Flower

Looks like we got Gaylin's rain, guess i'll mow another day.

4. kuntrygal

kuntrygal Texas Rose

We received A LOT of rain today. Hope many of you will receive it also. There was a nice breeze and cooler temps. I'm thinking ...FALL :D :D

See you 8/22 !!

Advertisement
  5. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Wow, I've had quite the day. My 10 yr had her b-day sleepover party. 5 girls spending the nite. ya think I'll be getting much sleep? she's into the Hanna Montana scene. So that was the whole theme. Pizza, cake, icecream, a treasure hunt included also. Games and finally settling down at nite to watch their fav dvd. What a nite.

6. kuntrygal

kuntrygal Texas Rose

7. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good evening all, this day started out with 12 deg C/54 deg F, but sunny and clear, and the temps rose quickly to about 24 deg C/75 deg F. We had a lovely riding trip on the mountain road, and were out for two hours. The girls went off to an outdoor museum to taste stone age food and try their hands at building a log cabin. :D Then they came and helped with the stable work, and got to ride a bit as well before we went home. It's going to be an early night for me. *yawn*

8. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good evening all. Phew, busy day today, hardly have had time to come on. Hope you are all having a good one!

9. SongofJoy57

SongofJoy57 In Flower

Gee . . . it is only 3:39 PM here. I have spent the day cleaning kitchen cabinets out. :(

10. Droopy

Good evening all. It's raining, about 14 C/57 F and I'm knackered. The birthday party at the stables went very well. A couple of children didn't want to ride, another didn't want soda but kool-aid, a couple didn't want strawberry ice cream and three or four were constantly fighting or falling over, hurting themselves and crying. As far as I know they all had sausages and rolls. They were so dirty when the parents came to collect them, I'm certain they had a good time.

I'm a bit dumbfounded and awestruck at some of the presents, and the belated-birthday girl is over the moon.

I'm going to a very early night, after some wine, cheese and crackers and a relaxing movie. Maybe.

11. Droopy

Good evening all, I've been outside since 11 this morning. Now it's 19.25 and I got home an hour ago. At least things are spick and span in the horse department, but not here. I'll deal with that tomorrow, I'm just going to laze about for a couple of hours before going indecently early to bed.

12. Frank

A very good evening all. Just starting raining down in Malmö at the moment, it was a nice sunny day up to that point. Hope you all are having a good one.

13. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Nice sunny day here today. But now its 10:30 p.m. and I'm not in bed. So far not off to a good start for the first day of school for the kids. Nite.

14. Droopy

Good evening all, we've had a completely dry day here today, and temps around 16 C/61 F. Yesterday was wet, more wet and a bit more wet to top it off. I've been running like a madwoman between horses and children, and feel ready to find my bed, a book and a cat or two.

15. Frank

Good evening all, it's been a very pleasant day here today as the second breath of sunny weather continues :) Enjoy the rest of your Friday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #135 Poll