Visiting a Friends Garden

Discussion in 'Member's Gallery' started by Philip Nulty, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Philip Nulty

Philip Nulty Strong Ash

Hi Cheryl,
    hudson has only two interests now,..sleeping and eating,..walks was something she couldn't get enough of,..but these days walks are a waste of time,..just doesn't want to know about them,..she will circle the garden and wander through the paths over and over,..then its back to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi Cayuga Morning,
    i really feel for those roses,..i doubt if anyone touched them in all the years since i last cared for them,..most of them are the parent bushes i got all my rose cuttings from,..and i can recognize those that are in bloom,..even though the flower is smaller from neglect,..but i will revive them.

-----------------------------------------------------

Today was a break from the estate as i needed to Tax my car and tend to my own garden,..but the picture below is the proposed Pond area,..if it ever comes about it will be more like a small lake,..i managed to get some lovely golden coloured stones here for my own garde.

[​IMG]
    ( photo / image / picture from Philip Nulty's Garden )

[​IMG]
    ( photo / image / picture from Philip Nulty's Garden )

2. cherylad

cherylad Countess of Cute-ification Plants Contributor

Holy Moly... Pond??? :eek:
    Yep... like you said... a lake!
    Will you name it Lake Stew? ;)
    Ask Davey if it's okay if I come and live there. I promise to help indoors... outdoors... on top of roofs...in dungeons... wherever!
    :-D

3. Philip Nulty

Philip Nulty Strong Ash

Hi Cheryl,
    in the picture where the soil is exposed,..you can see the end of the field where the trees are,..well there is a river there,..the idea is to have water pumped from it into the small lake and filter it both ways,..and keeping Carp in the lake,..oh its Noel who owns the estate and his wife,..Davy is the guy who has the nice garden whereas Noel doesn't "think garden",..at all :rolleyes: .