Yay!! My Breck's order came today!!!!

Discussion in 'Flower Gardening' started by CatieBug, Apr 9, 2012.

1. CatieBug

CatieBug New Seed

Donna-can't beat moms like that! Mine does that too :D

So far everything has been planted, and yes I put the lily of the valley in a space that needs some filling in, hopefully it takes off well. Oh and the white hosta is BEAUTIFUL!
    I do need to call Brecks as my Orange Glory flower has some yucky mold on some of the roots, thats my only issue, I did still plant it after I pinched off the moldy root, we'll see if it comes up or not-and of course that was one I was so excited about :scheming:
    My friend who had ordered with me got the orange glory flower as well but hers was fine.

I have been a tilling machine with that STIHL, I think my hubby is jealous that I am so good and running it LOL, I have my very own power tool :D The new area for the garden is just about ready, just one more tilling before we plant.

I have been creeping all over Ebay the last day or so and so far I've added in a few new sempervivums and a black magic elephant ear to my collection. I am starting a "hen & chicks dome" this year but thats a whole nother thread I will be posting soon!

2. hummerbum

hummerbum Young Pine

Go ahead you powertool momma you!!! I was like that with my Mantis tiller....lol. It does make you feel powerful though!!!